2 Nights / 3 Days
Planning for the weekend in Kasauli, a small hill town in Himachal Pradesh, then check out our Kasauli weekend package Now! The sunset view is mesmerizing for the people and Manki point is also the place where people visit and it is famous for its viewpoints and religious point of view. You can also explore the nature of the Gilbert nature trait specially if you love trekking then you will love to visit the place along with that Nature lovers can enjoy Kasauli’s flora and fauna when they walk around this way.
Things To Carry Along:
- CLOTHING – As per the destination’s climate and weather. You may ask our travel expert’s.
- Mobile phone with appropriate charger and SIM card.
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries we advise you to carry sunscreen lotion, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
Mandatory Documents To Carry:
- ADULT: Voters ID / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence.
- CHILD 5 -11: Aadhar Card.
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID.
- FOR INFANTS – Carry 2 passport sized photographs.