3 Nights / 4 Days
On the off chance that you are going to Dharmashala then, there is no better place to take a look at Tibetan culture than Tsuglagkhang Complex. As a vacationer it’s a place most went by people. This is the official home of the fourteenth Dalai Lama and is the biggest Tibetan sanctuary outside Tibet. McLeod Ganj, Kareri Lake, Kangra exhibition hall, Kangra fortress are the spots to visit in Dharmshalla. Dalhousie has its our specialties as there are places like Khajjiar, Dainkund peak, Ganji pahadi, panchpulla etc. If you book our package we’ll make sure that you experience the best trip of your life with us.
Things To Carry Along:
- CLOTHING – As per the destination’s cliamte and weather. You may ask our travel expert’s.
- Mobile phone with appropriate charger and sim card .
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries we advise you to carry sun screen lotion, hand sanitizer, sun glasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
Mandatory Documents To Carry:
- ADULT: Voters ID / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence .
- CHILD 5 -11: Aadhar Card .
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID
- FOR INFANTS – Carry 2 passport sized photographs.