3 Nights / 4 Days
Manali is the place to experience the adventures of life as here you’ll have the opportunity to enjoy skiing, trekking and It’s also a jumping-off point for Paragliding, rafting and mountaineering. So in the event that you truly need to have an adventure, at that point attempt our Manali visit package. Manali is Surrounded by superb slopes and woody woodlands, the curious appeal of Manali has caught the world’s consideration and has turned out to be a standout amongst the most went by traveler’s goals in India. This is the perfect place for sightseers hoping to loosen up and revive in the lap of nature, for there is no place in the nation more energetic and beguiling as Manali.
Things To Carry Along:
- CLOTHING – As per the destination’s climate and weather. You may ask our travel expert’s.
- Mobile phone with appropriate charger and SIM card.
- Along with your necessary clothing and toiletries we advise you to carry sunscreen lotion, hand sanitizer, sunglasses, sports shoes or comfortable footwear, umbrella / windcheater.
- If you are on any medication, carry sufficient stock of the medicines with prescription.
Mandatory Documents To Carry:
- ADULT: Voters ID / Aadhar Card / Driving Licence .
- CHILD 5 -11: Aadhar Card.
- CHILD 2- 4 year: Aadhar Card / School ID.
- FOR INFANTS – Carry 2 passport sized photographs.